NO DEPOSIT SPINS!
Wild Blood 2 – a failed copy of Immortal Romance
The original Wild Blood slot was released back in 2013. It does not explain why the providers have decided to launch the sequel of the game – Wild Blood 2. But the remake was released on January 23, 2020.
To be honest, Wild Blood has not been successful in many cases so far, so the more confusing the situation it is. In its turn, Wild Blood 2 resembles Immortal Romance slot from Microgaming. It does not look like the original version of the game. Immortal Romance is the first game that comes to mind if we talk about vampire games. Since it has been released, it became the gold standard for vampire slots.
Immortal Romance is the first game that comes to mind if we talk about vampire games
We have to say that Wild Blood 2 is the worst one among all. Well, apparently, Play’n GO forgot how to create high-quality games and even how to steal good ideas from their peers.
Graphics and Symbols
The original Wild Blood was an atmospheric game with an inventive plot, based on the popular True Blood TV show. The developers decided to modernize an old-fashioned design of the first title. As a result, three ladies, Laura, Margaret, and Rebeca are back. This time they look more up to date, thanks to graphic designers. However, the main vampire character looks more old-fashioned.
Play’n GO cuts corners on the design again. It looks better in comparison with the original slot; but if to compare it with Immortal Romance, Wild Blood 2 sucks. Though Immortal Romance was released years ago, the graphics and design look more up to date. The animation is more natural and full of action.
In terms of the Wild Blood 2 game itself, the grid has 6 reels and 4 rows with 4,096 ways to win (the original slot offers 5 reels and only 15 pay lines). Bet levels are within the range of 20 p/c up to £/€100 per spin.
All the winning combos are made up of 3 or more identical icons. Low paying symbols are represented by 9 – A card royals. The high-value ones are skulls and daggers; the premiums are the three women: red-haired, raven-haired, and blonde ladies – Laura, Margaret, and Rebeca. Each of them awards you 7,5x your stake for 6-of-a-kind.
Play’n GO set medium volatility (5/10) for the slot, RTP is 96.18%. However, you can meet an RTP of 94.14%, it depends on a casino operator; check the paytable first
Wild Blood 2 offers some features;
1. First, it is a Vampire Wild symbol. It substitutes any other symbol, except scatter. It lands on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5.
2. If the Wild symbol appears on the 6th reel, it covers the reel and triggers the Vampire Bat Respin: the stacked wild just moves to the first reel. Vampire Bat Respins cannot be retriggered.
3. The vial of blood is a scatter. 3, 4, 5, or 6 scatters trigger 10,15, 20, or 25 Bloodlust Free Spins. To start a bonus game, a player has to pick the character:
- Laura Free Spins: Every wild takes one position up or down on a reel. If Vampire Bat Respin is triggered, all Laura icons on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5 turn wilds for the Respin.
- Margaret Free Spins: The bonus game includes a win multiplier. Once a wild lands, it is collected. If four wilds are collected, the multiplier increases by 1x and 2 free spins are added. The max multiplier is 5x.
- Rebecca Free Spins: Each wild comes with a 2x or 3x multiplier; multipliers can be combined up to a max of 81x. If a Vampire Bat Respin is triggered, Rebecca symbols on reels 2, 3, 4, and 5 also turn wild for that spin.
The idea was stolen from the Immortal Romance slot; there are 4 bonuses to take your pick, in Wild Blood 2 – only 3. There are also no brand-new features to be represented.
The game process is crazy boring, there is no adrenaline rush feeling inside. All bonus games are triggered very seldom; it is hard to catch even 2 scatters, not even considering of getting the 3 that needed.
Vampire Bat Re-spin feature is a sad attempt to renew a such-like feature from Raging Rex slot. T-Rex wilds appear on reels 2 to 6. The Wild becomes sticky and moves from the second reel to the sixth, stopping on each reel of the game grid. In Wild Blood 2 slot, the Wild symbol just moves from the 6th reel to the 1st one, by-passing the rest reels.
None of those provides anything like Wild Desire feature in Immortal Romance.
The Soundtrack of the game leaves much to be desired. It’s annoying from the first spin to the last. A monotone and gloomy tune is created with no sense of wonder and beauty. Game sounds do not surprise us a bit, especially the Scatter sound. There are no sweet sounds at all.
To sum up, we have to say that the original part of Wild Blood offers background sounds of much more better quality.
It is obvious that players compare the Wild Blood 2 slot to the original part and to Immortal Romance. Though Wild Blood 2 looks more attractive than the 1st part of the game, it does not deliver a good gambling experience. There are no new and exciting features (every feature is a bad copy of Immortal Romance), the design and sounds leave a lot to be desired.
|Slot||Immortal Romance||Wild Blood 2|
|RTP||96.86%||94.14% – 96.18%|
According to Play’n GO, the slot has a potential of 5,000x. When we played the game, the biggest win we had was 131x. It is not that impressive, taking into account that we played more than 300 spins.
3 kinds of bonus rounds