Daniel Negreanu is a player of a Year by a mistake

Carlos

I kind of like that. Dont want to be mean but if anyone deserved that than its Negreanu. He was too much of a Pokerstars-Puppy in the Past and his "More Rake is better" Statement will never be forgotten.

In any case, Negreanu knew about the error. You will calculate each point both at yourselves and at your rivals when you participate in some important rating.

In any case, Negreanu knew about the error. You will calculate each point both at yourselves and at your rivals when you participate in some important rating.
You mean that he calculated and was silent, but Deeb and Campbell did not calculate, although they were also worried because of this race. Not too logical, dont you think so? I think that the probability that Negreanu knew about the mistake is negligible.

You mean that he calculated and was silent, but Deeb and Campbell did not calculate, although they were also worried because of this race. Not too logical, dont you think so? I think that the probability that Negreanu knew about the mistake is negligible.
It is unlikely that you will calculate the points of all your opponents (all the more so, not understanding who can eventually become your main competitor), but in my opinion, many people would like to count their points, even if not in the middle of the WSOP, even closer towards the end of the race. It would be some random player or amateur - ok, but when it comes to a person who has already won the title “Player of the Year” 2 times, who proposed reforming the points system, which obviously is obviously trying to get this title .. In general, I think that this could more than be. He’s not Ivy to honestly tell everyone.

I feel bad for Negreanu on this one. If Campbell won then he deserves it of course, but it also seems that after a certain point everyone had accepted these scores as correct and were acting on them. People did things differently as a result, so it's kind of like how there's not a misdeal if the same person posts the big blind twice in a row if there's already been significant action. The hand just continues because nobody had spoken up and now it's too late.

I'm saying Negreanu should have gotten to keep POY, but maybe he should have
I'm not sure but either way it's a tough situation!